Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Doc ok as i told u am not feeling great since yesterday. Again

Doc ok as i told u am not feeling great since yesterday. Again burping feeling hot, shaky,pressure. Was organising my moms closet to get me from this but the pain in my back was killing me,burningand my hands wer
E hurting so bad what is that
Tell me about your hands
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i feel heaviness and burning every time i do something . doc tell its likeunreal every day simething it cant be just anxiety

Is it your finger joints specifically?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

shoulders and shoulddr bladesand back very bad pain even now as i amsitting

OK--listen, I have to be off for about two hours. Don't post anything and I'll get back to you soon
Hi--sorry--back now
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok u back so what u thing is goung on

Let's stay with the hands for a minute--you didn't answer my question about whether it was in the joints
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes joints hurt too,shoulder and blades also

Well, have you discussed this multiple joint pain with your doctor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes al she did is tested me for ra and it was negative it was two years ago

Did she check your uric acid level to see if you might have gout?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no what is that.

It's a jpint inflammation problem caused by too high a level of uric acid in your blood.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello doc well couple of questions. me and my family went for a walk today.well one hour later they gave up and drove home i said i needed to walk well i was walking home for over two miles all super hot sweaty , i am home now bjt still feel hot and tired now ofcourse am very afraid for the heart. my back hurts alot , and i feel when i arch it its a little easier tobreath if not its harder

How long ago did you get back to the house?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

one hour ago

Have you had something to drink?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i was drinking a little while walking and indrank diet iced tea

So after walking and getting hot and sweaty you're now worried because you feel tired?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

took my bp its 116/76hr 66. i am worried that i will have arrythmia. it was verybhotnand i chose the wrong time to do it. i zm under so much pressure to lose weight. can u also telle i weight now 171 but all my family tells me i look no more then 150 i do have a lot of loose they tell me i lose inches or something

Sorry for the delay. The pressure and pulse are just fine. I'm not sure what you were saying about the weight thing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i said i am under alot of pressure to lose weight. so need ur explanation to this. i weigh now aunt told me i dont look no more then 150 she said imight me losing inches more . i also have zlot of loose skin. and one moreu dont think i can have arrythmia from walking in the heat

No you don't have an arrhythmia. Are you losing inches say in your waistline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have loose skin on my arms stomach, when i wear jeans its very loose around waist and thighs

OK--she meant that you might be gaining some muscle which is more dense than fat and so weighs more than fat and you lose inches without losing much weight so that's a good sign
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry explain again i didnt understand. what i meant is my arms and stomach had lots of fat now when i pick my arms there is loose skin same on a stomach

Well, as you lose weight you can get extra loose skin in those areas but if you're losing inches around the waist that's a good sign
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok can u explain to me . what is the difference between losing inches and weight. and why for me this process goes like this and for my husband its losing weight

Well, first off how much weight have you lost since you started the walking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am sorry something was wrong with ipad. well i was 182now 171

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc also while was here in ny went off my diet a little and now feel bloated not being able to burp. and doc i dont know also my back is killing me

We've talked about your back many times before. You need x-rays and and MRI of your back and you may need some therapy with a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabiltation MD specialist for that, but that isn't too bad and certainly isn't a serious, deadly problem. We've also talked about your stomach and the burping and I've told you time an again to try the Prilosec. Losing inches means just that--your waistline inches drops when you lose weight.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok so what do i do with exess skin

That takes time and some exercises to build up the muscles in your arms and tummy but the skin will shrink some after a while.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

help me pls

How--and this page is getting old. You started it three days ago
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok lets close this one and i explain it in a new question but pls help

OK--give me a rating and then tell me about what's going on on the new page