Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Doc hello feeling really bad i came to ny on friday i am under

Doc hello feeling really bad i came to ny on friday i am under stress every day but today nis the last straw. My daughter is having such a bad tantrums i am feeling my bp goes up i am again feeling like an elephant is sitting on my chest cant burp, i am losing it feeling againeeither heart zttack or stroke this is not a vacation its torture

Sorry I was off. What's going on with your daughter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she is completely off the rockers.doesnt listen to me at all.we went to the mall she constantly yells if i dont buy hersomething i keep buyingthinking she will listen but no .she runs away in the mall .and now i cant breath have a headache,my face feels hot,pressure , no energy at all, like someone sucks the life out of me

How old is your daughter again?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she is six. if u have some time and patience just need ur expertise and advices regarding my child and how i feel

Is she like that a lot? I assume she's in school, so does the problem crop up there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she is been like that for at least anyear,she is a very good student and anjel at scholl.

Does she do the same thing with your husband?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no to this extreme.she gets on my sons nerves he yells and i cant handle it.

Have you considered having her seen by a child psychologist?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i havent thought about it. also as soon as i start to talk on a phone she starts to either ask me something orinterapts. if is ay i am busy she doesnt want to hear.withmy anxiety it make it even worse

And I guess you don't discipline her in any way when she misbehaves?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry i do try but it works for a minute

How do you discipline her?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well its diffrerentbfrom time to time either treten her by calling police, dad, or that inwont get her something

Well, someone her age wouldn't understand calling the police. So give me an idea here about a specific instance and how you handled it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well today i got her jewelry and said let me now pick for nikolas she said ok as soon as i started getting him clothes she said u got him more then me she started hiding or pinching me i begged her to stop and at these moments i start to lose it i get shaky crying and theni said i am calling dad she was good for next ten minutes

So she's spoiled?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i thonk so. we couldnt have a child after my son for seven years so when i had her i carried her in my arms instead if stroller she was used to daily massages from birth till four etc.i love her more then anything but i am losing it now

Love doesn't mean you don't get strict with her when you need to be
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

l co get strict but it doesnt last long she does same thing again later

Strict how? Threatening to do something and then not doing it won't work
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so what do i do

Too many gifts and you don't get her something just because she asks for it and you don't let her force you from guilt to cave in and get her what she wants
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i know yes too much we give to her. we will try to be more strict. ok doc this three days i have a headache on top : took bp today in the morning wad 124/86 then after beach 114/ 78 hr81. ok is it safe to walk for me will i have a stroke and is it safe to walk for the heart even if i feel pressure

The blood pressure and heart rate are fine and it's perfectly OK to have a walk. Nothing wrong with your heart and you won't have a stroke. Time to close the page with a rating please.