Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

Had sinus surgery on left sinus on June 24, today is July 12.

Had sinus surgery on left sinus on June 24, today is July 12. It was for removal of inverted papilloma. Second sinus surgery in a month. I am having left eye pain. Hurts when I close my eyes and swqueeze slightly, hurts to the touch when eye closed. Hurts when I stain at all. This is giving me a headache. This has been going on for 2 days. Took tylenol 45 minutes ago and it is doing nothing for me. Otherwise I feel fine. Cannot get a hold of my ENT surgeon or his office. Should I be concerned? Should I call my family doc? What if I cannot be seen today?
Associated swelling,redness inside and around the eyes?
Associated stuffy nose?
Phlegm at back of throat?
Are you taking any other medications?
Since how long have you been suffering from eye pain?
Any other medical history?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had a co-worker look at my eyes, he says left eye looks like there is a brown bruise on white part next to color part of my eye. I do not have a stuffy nose, no drainage besides a little snot (normal). I am on hydrochlorothizide (water pill for high blood pressure). My blood pressure was normal this monring and yes I did take my medicine this morning. No fever. Eye pain since early yesterday.

Thanks for providing more information.
As you describe if you have bruising(bloody spot) in white part of eye so possible causes may include Conjunctivitis,Subconjunctival hemorrhage.
As you have associated eye pain,difficulty in opening of eyes,headache so you should consult your family doctor for a clinical examination and if required your doctor may refer to Eye specialist for further evaluation and management.

In the meantime,cool compresses and/or artificial tears can help alleviate your symptoms.
Continue Tylenol every 6 hourly.
Take OTC Claritin.

I hope this helps.
Please rate me highly (Star 5 Great Service), if you are satisfied with our conversation.
If you have any further query then feel free to ask.
Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.

Thank you.