Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years
6740150

Hello! I took two hits of weed on Monday (July 08, 2013), and

Hello! I took two hits of weed on Monday (July 08, 2013), and I have a urinary drug test prepared on next tuesday (July 16, 2013) for a pre-employment overview. From what I was informed, the weed was already slightly old, and I have been drinking plenty of fluids since then (peeing about 1-3 times a day).

This was the first time I've ever done marijuana, and I am about 5'9 and weight 125 lbs. Will I most likely pass my test?
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today.
I can understand your concern.

Well, the detection time for marijuana would be 3 days for a single use, 5-7 days for moderate use (4 times/week),10-15 days for regular users and over 30 days for long term heavy users.

As you had used only once, and you have a good gap for 1 week, so i am sure you would pass this test. It's good that you are already taking plenty of fluids.

Generally with daily use, the detection period is in the 10-15 day period. And with heavy daily use, this can extend to 30 days or more.

As you had used this for the first time, so this would have cleared from your body in 3 days.

Yes, you would pass drug test for marijuana on July 16th.

Good luck and take care.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for replying to my question, as well as defining the standards for each user!

Abigail, I can understand your situation.

Considering all the factors, Yes, you should pass this drug test on July 16th.

Good luck and take care.