Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

Hello, my name isXXXXX my quesion is.... I need a medical

Hello, my name isXXXXX my quesion is.... I need a medical form filled out to go overseas(i for nternational). I'm in Las Vegas Nevada and don't know where to go. Are there any doctors that just do that sort of thing, they must take blood test...the country I'm going to just wants to make sure I'm healthy, no diseases....and fill out this form, plus have it stamped by the board or the health department they are a real doctor. Thank you, [email protected].. I have a membership until July 18th

Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you assistance until you are satisfied, what you should do is going to an International Travel Clinic ,they will tell you all the health documents you will need to travel to a specific country or place , they will perform all the necessary blood and additional Lab tests , sign up and stamp all your documentation before your trip .

Here are the website links where you can get an International Travel Clinic :

You could also call them if you prefer , their phone numbers are(NNN) NNN-NNNNand(NNN) NNN-NNNN

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied . Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Dr German, I just wanted to ask this ...and let you know I called the numbers you gave me, however was shocked at the test that need to be done to go to Saudi there anyway you check on the medical that needs to be done to go and teach in Saudi Araba? Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, however I wanted to let you know about the information you gave me. Now I want to make should all these test are necessary to get in to Saudi. Is there away you can check on since you're a doctor?

Thank you for your help...Fatima

Yes, send me the tests they recommended you to take so I can see them , I will assist you as soon as you send me the results .