Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I am bi-polar.I am 63 years old.20 years ago i spent 4 months

I am bi-polar.I am 63 years old.20 years ago i spent 4 months on a psych ward. 2
months before that I lost 60 lbs (in those 2 months).I was not on any diet.I was not interested in food.
The psychiatrist said I was level 9 depression.if I had not gone to the hospital when I did would I have lost interested in water?I lived alone and I had no one at that time.Would I simply have died alone?
Bil Norris [email protected]
Hi--are you asking if you might have stopped taking in anything by mouth including water?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think with the degree of depression you had back then that, yes, in time you would have stopped both food and water and unless someone had found you in time you would have died from dehydration.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please assure me that there will be no further withdrawing funds from my visa account down the road.

You're welcome and no problem but please remember to rate my service to you