Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Hi How long does an anxiety attack last? If it is that. Im

Hi
How long does an anxiety attack last? If it is that. I'm very nervous today and feels like the devil is chasing me.

Anthony Bray MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray MD : A panic attack typically lasts about 30 minutes... Give it take a little on the individual...
Anthony Bray MD : Now anxiety itself is often chronic...
Anthony Bray MD : a panic attack may be associated with a strong sense if intense fear plus physical symptoms--- tightness of the chest, shortness of breath, dizziness, tingling or numbness if hands or around the mouth --- others are possible but ones listed here common...
Anthony Bray MD : I have often heard patients describe a panic attack as "feeling as though they were about to die"
Anthony Bray MD : I hope that this is helpful for you. Let me know if you have futher questions or discussion.
Anthony Bray MD : I will be happy to get back with you!
Anthony Bray MD : If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be much appreciated. Thank you and best regards,
Anthony Bray MD : Anthony Bray MD