Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

I smoked 4 hits 32 days ago. I smoked one other time 6 months

I smoked 4 hits 32 days ago. I smoked one other time 6 months prior to that. What are my chances of passing a20 ng/5ng urine drug screen in 2 days?
Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you assistance until you are satisfied, at this time , your chances of passing the urine marijuana screen test are around a 90 % .

You are not a heavy or chronic user ,that is an advantage .

In chronic users , usually the urine test is negative after 30 days , minimal cases could be positive until 3 months and that is rare .

Like you use it occasionally , your results will be negative almost 100 %. So there is no need to worry.

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied .

Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. I am so worried because this job test at the 20ng level not the usual

50ng. had no idea I was up for the job when I made the mistake of smoking it. I for sure will never put myself through this again. So your answer of 90% is at the 20ngtest not the standard 50ng test?

Yes ,the 90 % is at the 20ng test.

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied . Good luck to you and have a good day !

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much! I think I can relax now.

You're welcome ,good to hear you feel better.