Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Im 62 year old female. I just was on the phone and suddenly

I'm 62 year old female. I just was on the phone and suddenly felt super heated, like I was going to pass out, then slightly naseated. It lasted a few minutes. The about 15 minutes later it happened again?
Hi--has this ever happened to you before? You felt flushed and warm? Do you have any medical conditions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

never happened before. Felt instant hot, I have no medical conditions related to this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This has never happened before. I felt suddenly hot. I have no real medical conditions

OK. You mentioned feeling like you were going to pass out--can you describe that a bit more for me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

very hot, couldn't focus, very shaky

Sorry for the delay. There are a few possibilities here. One would be low blood sugar although the orange juice should have temporarily helped that. Another could have been a sudden rapid heart rate from something called supraventricular tachycardia. Finally, it possibly could have been a transient ischemic attack--a threatened stroke. I can't be certain about what happened but you need to get to an emergency room right away to have all those possibilities checked out