Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Doctor why. I am all of a sudden sonscared about cancer. honestly

Doctor why. I am all of a sudden sonscared about cancer. honestly i dont even know how long i have these moles its just i noticed them a couple of month ago. I didnt tell u i am goint. To ny with kids for a week to be with my mom, no i am all depressed.
You get all of a sudden scared about a lot of things--if the moles really bother you that much just have your doctor look at them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok inwill but can u tell me what do i need to be concerned about regarding moles. if inwas sunburned does it put me at risk . basically just tell me what tonlook for

I will but I know you well enough that you'll probably still stress out. Melanoma actually has little to do with sun exposure. The suspicious moles are the ones that are black or dark brown or have a combination of the two colors and have very irregular shapes--not just smooth circles or almost circles.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok mine r not dark they r same color as others butthey r almost circles and r raised.i donhave other raised moles too.and not big

Then it isn't cancer so don't worry about them
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will check ifs just in my sick mind i am thinking what am i waiting for if its cancer its goung to metastisised and i will die

I just told you it isn't cancer so what more do you need?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am sorry to make u mad . just worried.

Not mad but as I told you you stress out even when a doctor tells you there's nothing to worry about
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its just this stupid panic sets in . i did make an appt tom to see my doctor . . i do trust u

I know you do--just have your doctor look you over and I'm sure she will agree with me that there's nothing bad here.