Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  M.B;B.S ; FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialties

Hello , my friend she have boy 5 years old , since one week

Hello , my friend she have boy 5 years old , since one week he start itching and all his body we went to 4 doctors the first one he said its a chickenpox , the second said its allergy and the third said its chickenpox and allergy finally the last one he said its all chickenpox his mum so worried because its still coming out some of them gets dry

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

Does these bumps pop out and discharge?

Does he have fever?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes and some with water inside , no fever but she is scared because its still coming

Thank you very much for the useful information Anwaar.

Most likely yes, this is chicken pox as stated by 2 of the doctors.

This usually takes a week or two to settle down completely (new lesions will not appear after that).

For itching you can give him benadryl syrup (available over the counter).

Also you can apply calamine lotion over the body which provides a soothing effect from itching and irritation.

Continue with rest of the treatment, hopefully this is going to settle down soon.

Honestly these kind of viral infection do take some time to settle and the medications given are usually for symptomatic relief and to prevent any serious complications.

Reassure your friend, and tell her that by end of next week things would be much better.

It was a pleasure assisting you and thank you very much for visiting us.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.