Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I have a sharp pain that feels like its in my belly button.

I have a sharp pain that feels like its in my belly button. Started yesterday. I also don't feel like eating. Also have a lump on my left butt cheek. Painless but has been there awhile. Also been rather uncomfortable around the anus when I take a shit. Help?
Hi--is the area around your belly button tender to push on? Any blood in your stool?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In some places a little bit and I do not have blood in my stool.

OK--hard to tell you exactly what's going on with the abdominal pain but you might have a small periumbilical hernia there and you should have a doctor examine it. An uncomfortable feeling around the anus could be hemorrhoids or an anal fissure or a dermatitis condition called lichen simplex. The lump in the butt cheek, if it's been there for a while, could be a simple cyst or something called a lipoma which is a benign fatty tumor. I suggest you see a doctor and have all of these areas evaluated