Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Doc hi have avquick question why when i eat too much i am short

Doc hi have avquick question why when i eat too much i am short of breath feel too full. Yes same scare.r u there. doc pls answer

What do you mean by eating too much?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry computer wasnt working. i mean when u eat a little more then u should have. doc another big consern. a couple of month ago i felt two moles on my shoulder , they r brown , raised. now fear i have melanoma anddie. i do get a lot of sunburn. my late grandma had some cancerous cells on her nose but they took it off and she was fine. my mom is ok. i do have some other raised moled on my back but i keep touching those that on a shoulder

Any way you can post a photo of the spots on this page?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

unfortunately no. can u tell me please what r the bad moles look like and who is at risk

Well have you at least had your doctor look at them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not yet i will go. just looked online at the picture off all the cancer moles i think mine doesnt look like that . its so tiring to constantly be afraid

And it's tiring yourself out by Googling these things--you really need to stop that. OK--do your best to describe these as completely as you can for me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok its two of them they r nextnto eachother. brown color just like all other . raised . one is very small the other is a little red edging.the only thing is one tjat is smaller is not round

OK. No these aren't melanomas and they are just benign moles or freckles. Have your doctor look at them the next chance you get and I'm sure she'll tell you the same thing. As for the overeating and feeling full, that isn't in any way your heart. We all feel like that sometimes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how soon should i go to doctor

No rush at all--maybe sometime in the next month
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i keepnrubbing it and to be honest i have other raised molse but why i am on these two dont know. saw it againn,i have a lot of flat molse and freckles on my back so these two basically sitzing on top of freckles. the color is the same as other ones

Still nothing to worry about--I'm sure these are benign. Just get to your doctor when you can to have her take a look at them. Time to close this page with a rating