Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

After I have a bowel movement and have cleaned everything,

After I have a bowel movement and have cleaned everything, I often feel a few minutes later like I need to wipe again. SInce I am at work I just stuff a bunch of TP in the crack and have to change it a a couple of times. How can I fix this? Is it normal? Why is this happening?
HI. Are you saying that there's actually some fecal material and not just a stain on the toilet paper? How long has this been going on? How often do you have regular bowel movements?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not sure how to describe it. It looks like I just wiped again, not really another BM, just like I didn't wipe. It has been going on for a few months now. The only medicine I take is 60 MG of Straterra. I am pretty regular, every other day.

OK--any problem with loose stools or abdominal cramps?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK. What you're describing is basically fecal incontinence and you'll need to see a gastroenterologist for an evaluation, stool sample, and colonoscopy. It could be from a malabsorption condition like celiac disorder, but it could be a problem with the anal sphincter. Irritable bowel syndrome is also a possibility. I can't give you just one specific diagnosis here, but you need to be evaluated.