Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

after I got an erection I got a intense pain then week or so

Customer Question

after I got an erection I got a intense pain then week or so stomach to sides about belly button level were the pains, ive had lower abdominal pains for years
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Did you mean that you have painful erections?

Pain is also felt in your stomach?

Do you have fever?

Any lumps in your groin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no,

Hello Tanner, I did not quite get you.

You mentioned in your question that you got intense pain during erection. This is not normal.
Causes of pain with erection include the following: 1. Trauma to the penis, such as might occur from too vigorous sexual intercourse. This typically will get better with rest and recuperation. 2. Peyronie's disease. This condition occurs when a plaque of fibrous tissue forms on the shaft of the penis.

Do you have any other medical history?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no it hasn't occur after the erection just lower abdominal pain

Alright. I just need to know a few more things for a proper answer.

Is the pain felt on the right or left side?

How will you rate the pain on a scale of 1 to 10?

What invstigations have you done so far?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

right side above my pelvisand I haven't looked into anything elseI would say about four pain

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Also BMS have been harder to perform

Thanks.

The most important and common reason for pain in this area which can come and go is "appendicular inflammation". Since the pain is of moderate degree, it is likely to be treatable with medicines, but surgery is indicated in acute and chronic cases.

Another possibility is granulomatous intestinal inflammation due to tuberculosis.

IBS or irritable bowel syndrome is one other common possibility.

Since you have not looked into it, you should get an ultrasound of the lower abdomen. This will tell you if you may have an inflamed appendix which definitely requires treatment.
The other conditions are easily treated with the correct prescription medicines.
i think you need to see an MD or your primary care doctor.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service positive once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.
Thanks.