Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  M.B;B.S ; FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialties
28277873

I have some bumps on penis shaft and testicles can u tell me

I have some bumps on penis shaft and testicles can u tell me if I need to go see my family doctor or what it is.. We 28 male had recently all Std check done all clear but have hsv 1 .. Also about 8 years with a girl who had hpv...

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

Since how long do you have these?

Any discharge?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they well bleed no discharge they have been there for about 5 months or so h

Thank you very much for the useful information Jay.

If the tests for STD's have turned out to be negative, then there must be other causes for these bumps, many of them are benign and do not require any kind of treatment in general, such as pearly penile papules, or blocked oild gland pores like acne.

You should see your Primary Care Physician and by have a close clinical examination he would be able to diagnose these with certainty, and if in doubt, he can refer you to STD specialist or a urologist for clinical evaluation (but i dont think it would be required).

It was a pleasure assisting you and thank you very much for visiting us.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

does it look like hpv .. and also when i go to the bathroom i have a good amount of blood maybe once a week that well show up on the toilet paper but this morning is the first time i ever seen the toilet water a little red

No, this does not look like HPV.

Okay bleeding like this is a standard indication to have an urgent evaluation --- this might not be related to the bumps you have.

Undiagnosed, untreated this bleeding may get worse any time leading to serious complications --- so preferably you should head towards ER for rapid assesment.

Goodluck.

Kindest Regards.