Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  30 years of experience
8227957

Ive been feeling tired for the past 2 weeks or so. I have

I've been feeling tired for the past 2 weeks or so. I have an appointment scheduled on the 15th.

In the meantime I'm curious as to what this could possible caused by.

01. Everytime I wake up in the morning I feel muscle fatigue all over my body.
02. The weakness and fatigue happens the whole day, but one thing I notice when I go to the office or go out in general, the fatigue is at a minimum if not gone completely. I work from home most of the time though.
03. It's hard for me to sleep well. I would wake up every 30 minutes, feeling restless and short tingling all over my body.
03. I feel hot all the time and need to turn on AC.
04. I see blood streak on my stool and when I wipe. This has been 3 days.
05. I suffer from a 24/7 health anxiety
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question,

I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.

When did all those symptoms start?

How frequently do you see the blood streak?

Do you feel pain while passing stool?

How is your bowel habit?

How is your body temperature?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dr Saha,

The fatigue started about 2 weeks ago, however as I mentioned if I go out it seems the fatigue disappear or at its very minimum (perhaps because I do not think too much?)

The blood on the stool, it's been 3 days (bowel movement is in the morning). The blood is not dripping though. Just a short streak on the stool.

I had this a few times before (past 6 years) and it was always painful, but this time there was no pain, maybe just slightly. Also it's itchy an hour or two after bowel movement.

Bowel habit it's good always in the morning. There is no constipation either.

Body temperature is normal.

I also suffer from a 24/7 case of a health anxiety

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ivan,

Did you discuss with your doctor about the blood on stool in these 6 years?

Did you have any test for it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did not specifically discuss about the blood on stool. But I had an abdominal pain 2 years ago, I went to ER and they had me done a Fecal occult blood test and my doctor told me the result was normal.

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Ivan, for all the information,

The symptoms of tiredness may come from different factors.

Frequent causes are exhaustion, dehydration, electrolyte loss.

Anemia, sleep problems like sleep apnea, stress, anxiety, depression, overwork can cause tired feeling.

As you have anxiety & sleep problems, those can be factors.

Infection, thyroid disorders, & other issues can also be there.

Sometimes, the cause can not be detected.

Blood on stool can come from a few factors.

Fissure in anus can be associated with pain.

But you are not having pain now.

Hemorrhoid, polyp can cause it.

However, there can be other causes like inflammatory disorders of bowel, growth, diverticulitis etc.

As you have not tested yet, I would advise to discuss those in detail with your doctor.

Doctor can then suggest necessary investigations to find out the cause.

Please avoid anxiety.

Have regular exercise, take plenty of fluid, fresh fruits & vegetables.

I hope this information helps.

I will be happy to assist, if you need any clarification.

Please feel free for any follow up query.

Regards.
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience: 30 years of experience