Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Doc i dont know whats hapening my in law left today i. My husband

Doc i dont know whats hapening my in law left today i. My husband feels ok he left to the movies i stayed home with my daughter felt asleep feel very low energy now in bed watching tv. I am again feeling very winded was washing floors and was huffing, even sitting on bed and have a need to take a deep can this be happening to me for this long.also three days. I have indigestion
Why don't you do what I tell you and take some Maalox or Pepto or maybe some Prilosec for the heartburn? And are we back again to this being your heart? By the way--any progress at all about getting into therapy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

welli am honest with u . with our insurance i can only get 10 sessions, and i have to wait long time if i want my own i cant afford it right now . i dont know i felt so much better and then this past 3 dYS feel so bad. so much heaviness on my chest indigestion constantly wanting to take deep breath. but in the morning i did walk 3 miles. but now this when i walk i huff and puff my husban is fine . why is that. and then my mother in law also tells me how my brother in law died and then her friends son just dropped at 27 and she is like he was healthy he exersisedi am scared shitless now again

10 sessions is better than nothing. If it's a brisk walk, it's fine to be huffing and puffing and in fact that's what a brisk walk should to for someone. And your mother in law story is old news--that conversation was days ago
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when she comes she talks about it none stop i cant tell her not to she doesnt really love me as it is but if i tell her she will hate me . i cant understand why i can be feeling ok for some time and then so bad in a matter of days. also u said when i walk its like a sterss test, but how do i know if my heart beats ok and regular , i know u will say same storybut i am very panicky now

Do you understand what a stress test is all about? And, again, if you had a heart issue it would be all the time and not just one certain days
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i dont really get what exactly they check during or after stress test as i told u i did have one two years ago which i stopped on a third level i was told i was deconditioned but the two levels that i did go were fine . and i might feel ok on one day but i allaways allways take deep breathesand allways have pressure

The stress test basically sees if you can get up to a certain heart rate but it has nothing to do with looking at regular beating. And how many times do I have to tell you that the breathing thing and the pressure have nothing to do with your heart?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok just dont get too angy. even though i have

anick problems i am still somewhat rational and i think intelligent. i want u to explain please how can i go to bed wake up and have this tightness presure havint want zo take constant breathesall the time

I'm not angry but you basically keep playing the same song over and over again. Why can't you accept that a lot of what you feel--these symptoms--are simply your anxiety?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i know i have anxiety and i know i will have it all my life just want to know how can this beast make all this pnisical symptoms one day and then be ok other days

That's exactly how this beast works--off and on. And when it attacks you you need to fight it and get angry at it and not let it grab hold of you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how to bet angry if now i amsittig ln a bed no enerby lut ov breath bad thoughts how tl dl it . besices running tl dlctors

You deal with it by not lying around or sitting around with your brain running--you get busy doing something or interacting with your family. Don't just sit there and run the same old tape over and over.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i guess when i start feeling like this the reason i freeze its because i think ok i cant breath its heart if i start doingbsomething it will be worse

But it won't be worse and you need to get angry with yourself--with this beast--and just get up and do something.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am angry at this that for so e reason at the age of 11 i got this why for what what did indo

Type more slowly--I didn't understand that last part
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i said i am angry that i got this at the age of 11. what did i do why me

You didn't do anything at all. But it would have been helpful is you'd gotten therapy for it way back then.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i knowi am

robably lost cause now

Not at all and you shouldn't think that way but you need to do everything you can to get some therapy. Physically you're fine so far as your heart goes. Have to go now so we need to close the page with a rating.