Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi doc how r you , well doc i had to go up as i wasnt pulling

hi doc how r you , well doc i had to go up as i wasnt pulling through after 12 days so i went up to325 , and tolerating it pretty well, how ever i made a blooper 4 days ago and couldnt remember if id take my 50mg sulphride and took another one and within an hour i know i had 2 in my system bein not great since bad or first to days and struggling next two on increase 9 days now doc you think that i should stable out from the sulpride by tomo , think it took 5 days the last time too
Hey Peter. The sulpiride should be out of your system--the increase, at least--withing a day or two. Just try not to do that again since it would be better to skip one dose rather than to accidentally take two on the same day. I'm OK with your upping the other dose but keep in touch as to how that goes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok doc will do, it really put me all over the place and i seemed to be doing very well on the increase up to that, so hope in a few days it come good , thanks again doc , ill keep you posted