Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
16455829

I am 5 weeks pregnant and I need an abortion pill can you help

I am 5 weeks pregnant and I need an abortion pill can you help me get a prescription
Hello
Have you had an ultrasound done to see the baby yet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not yet. In planning to do it in the Philippines when I get back home on the 14th just so I'd be safe whatever happens I'm in California for vacation
Hi Kaye
Well, you cannot get an abortion pill until you have an ultrasound to make sure that the baby is in the uterus.
That is standard of care.
If you want, I can refer you to a California clinic which can help you same day?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I can't because I am just visiting and my husband doesn't my plan about it. I will have an ultrasound when I get back home on the 14th. It's just that I want to buy here in the us because abortionnis not legal in our country that's why we cannot buy pills there. There are some who sells buy are fake
First, I cannot prescribe to you over the internet.
It is illegal
And with this medication, you must have an ultrasound first.
That is the way it is done.