Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

about time this fixes up, bugging out heh.

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That didn't say much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry closed out while you were out.

without someone in your arms? like if you turned back time and got things exactly how you wanted it, who would you be? and who would be in your arms? i'm very sure you would feel awesome if you got the past covered up like a fantasy. it might of been a rough time, but definately is worth getting the life exactly how you want it, with all the past erased. You're a sweet being. is who you are who you really wanna be to yourself? i'm pushing you:) dunno if you already did.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, I don't waste time replaying or regretting the past. And I really don't mind being alone--it really doesn't bug me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so you just create the life you want? day by day? what if something upsets you? or if your in danger cause the life you live? or if you made a wrong decision for your happiness. maybe you just made your life out of your destiny. but then again you got all the skills needed to take it right? my emotional pain is cause asperger is stresing me, sensitivity, and cause i had no way dealing with it, i found no support in others, so i went ego, and just made the path out of books heh. thats quite a story lol. i'm my own enemy and so is everyone else.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
For now, I really don't have any major goals for my life--I basically live it one day at a time. Hardly anything truly upsets me. And happiness--whatever that means to others--has never been a goal of mine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

a life in suffering is a hard life, you owe it to yourself to grab your life before it's too late, this wya you get more out of it. make the most out of you so to speak. or you saying it's too much what has been happening to you? maybe you're right tho, it's way too difficult, i just chose the path to see what was right for me, and why i don't cope. being ok if your not true to yourself is hard.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why do you think I'm suffering--just because my way of living and my goals or lack of them don't conform to yours?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what if you got sick and could not do anything anymore. wouldn't you need joy in your life? just want you to be happy, you're happy everyone else becomes happy as well, cause you send out the signals for them to be happy. just showing my care:) don't want you to stay in this forever:( it doesn't mean that you're happiness is something you need at all times, but what a waste your life would be to you if you never got there? you can be content but never happy, it hurts my soul to see you not grasping everything in life that can be given to you. you sometimes need to start wanting something for yourself. you get me? what is all you doing worth to you`? i dont want to put you in misery.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the thoughts. If I do get that sick, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so you rather be content than happy? why don't you deserve to be happy? you don't have to replay your life to be. i guess i had to tho heh. you hate me now?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Of course I don't hate you but let me ask you--what exactly does the word happiness mean to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

having a blast, fun times. smiling and laughing. true happiness if you got everything covered in your life tthat would be for you, and not much else and made the most out of yourself and then and let go of the past. you probably already did huh? for every bit of negativity you need far more happy feelings.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So according to your concept, how would one know when they were happy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well say you sing and sing and sing positive songs, one day you will be. since all those negative emotions has to be erased by positive ones, and then you're joyful. you owe it to yourself. it's like taking a mountain trip and whatever, and you get all happy, and release everything in your body. just accepting it. i'm using salty water to release emotions in body and then go for a walk, and then if i sing or do something i'm getting positive vibrations into my body, it hurts but is powerful. hopefully not hurting too much heh.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Good for you, but really I don't consider myself unhappy but I don't think the lack of what you call happiness is negative for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not being negative isn't joy tho. youre like jesus i guess. i love you for you. i wish i was too. if i only could be like you. i didnt mean to make you feel ackwrad. just had to be certain that you was ok. wish i could return the favor, i so want you good. guess it's a selfish feeling. showing someone your love is like the best thing ever. i don't want you to be on a cross your entire life tho.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I'm OK with being in the middle then--just grateful I'm not unhappy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

one day you will achieve greatness. wish i could see it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I'll be sure to let you know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i try give others what they need and want. you dont need to want it. were a lot alike but one day i fell apart. sleep well.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what do you think about this?

since this has taken forever until I found a suitable treatment for myself, so I go pretty far down the ladder to better myself.

arn, since this has taken forever until I found a suitable treatment for myself, so I go pretty far down the ladder to better myself.

in that I as a 10 year old played Dr. brain so I got inviduell treatment to see my strengths and weaknesses. while I played a lot of music and training as a child, but the people did not know was that my tendencies social bottomed in brain capacity and organizational difficulties. since Asperger is a disorder with high stress levels in some areas so is one very bad way with structure and you could have had a hint of disease with poor physical condition that is one bit lagging when to start taking on parenting trends, why do you make emotional stress by taking away basic qualities but make them worth less and therefore you succeed badly in school etc.. so it is easy to become dependent on activity due to this, and if I like women fail to do domestic tasks so it is easy to fall back on simple tasks. as I always tried to be social, I have had some traumas because I am not in good standing socially and emotionally as well as my personality and my parents have been a little hurt for me. I have one or level of sensitivity of the skin that makes me not quite ready for an adult life with someone, but it's still stress reduction. but my ego has been a bit too big to take care of my girlfriend.

Therefore, I believe that if I should have been treated, so it must in some way be stress-reducing, but with my addictions taken into account.
therefore I am a bit depends on the guys around me, but I think they should have been included in the final decision of mine, since I do not say things as they are, because I am constantly being judged based on people's perception of me and I react exactly the opposite of how I feel.

reason to develop personality traits is that you have some personality type and flaws which must be tested, so you can develop a invidualterapi providing appropriate treatment according to the stress level and the development of personality and at the same time thinking that makes you suffer. since I opplvde traumas resulting from all around me so I kind of blocked what I am and my emotions side nI did not follow up at the appropriate time, nor have I understood why things happen and tried to free from the problem, therefore, I was hurt. why is it so important to know what will happen and why and honesty so I know what you're thinking, and I do not care what you think, because I know I'm right about which way I have followed for myself, the is independent of what everyone else is thinking, but I can accept the taking to me about when it takes 3 days and the matter is resolved in my head (it was before I started meditation). I think we take it too far with taking the hard road to normal therapy, and you should see the mapping of mental structures and hypnosis to see what happens in the brains of people before you make a plan for treatment and find out which pages are insurmountable, but which ones should be developed and what fits before taking a cognitive processing. it's all in the personality right from the start of a life, but this developed almost last before exiting the stage traumatized, I have well knowledge thirsty and prøer always find a way out when things go bad, but all this is based on that I not fit into schools etc.. I think this is similar to the Russian structure work and I do not think this is right for me, at least not if you had specialized in treatment in Norway. I think that disability means that you need help and it should be invidualisert to fit people, but I regret that I utilize their capacity because I knew better than to take the advice I got, even if they somehow oppose my worldview, you can not do something then you have to then be able to provide the support to the family as needed and not create more problems than what is already :)
the reason I went back and forth was my own insecurities and I think I've come much further by saying things as they are.

ps. I need a meal plan but I have no idea what it should contain. it's about the only thing I need and social support I really want to do something about this, and find a way to give people good enough treatment from step 1 I hope you take me seriously. I really feel that I have been quite hypocritical just to find out what's wrong, and may also suffer mentally and physically.

psychiatry in Norway is based on healthy people not mentally damaged and this is reasonably serious. why are things like healing instrumental for me at all manage to find the answers. I hope that society will soon begin to put people in the right therapy and understand what is wrong with a plan based questioning as a result of AP's policy. therefore it is invidual based therapy in the United States has come very much longer. needed research in this area and I've been a long time for answers now, it's a shame that people can not talk about their feelings so we had progressed much further forward faster, but I guess I've dug my own grave because of my ignorance of psychiatry in Norway, compared to the United States.

heh your mother may not always be right, even specialists may be on the wrong stage, but I honor you for what you do, without you, so I had not gotten anywhere, and stayed in a miserable world for myself.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Very good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how would they get that they are hurting me with not give me any info. and remove me from my bf. lets hope the asperger therapist gets it. btw i stopped smoking for an hour to get the past back to me. so quite a few incidents that traumatized me is on the table. how would you read about emotional traumas?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How would you read about them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

like how to treat it? to make you an adult? if my mom like touched me i went all bezerk on her, that's why i never listen to people. and every unpredicted move is a problem, without a bit of massaging first. she used to clean my neck while i was laying on the floor laughing from one touch. i also told people she smashed me, while i 10 years later was the one doing it. the bible also must of confused me, but well not much to do about that. can you imagine how much info i've taken in? hah. why is her cousin gone. i really need him.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You can't just read things and take care of all that--it takes person to person interaction too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well i found ways to remoev it. just need to know what exactly is causing fear of someone? and how to remove the fear? if you got stress in body? how can you be so sensitive? is it trainable?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Fear of someone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yeah if she yelled i was going upset same with ignoring and unpredictability.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Didn't understand that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well i feared my mom cause she yelled at me, so i was afraid of her, and she like run after me and try to get me several times cause running. if trying to get dressed i had issues have the clothes on, or if someone touched me i got silent if with someone else. my uncle always try to put me on the lap, and that wasn't so bad.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--so what are you asking about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how do i get a appropriate wording on this, and personalities together with long lasting standings? like how did this happen? if someone yells at you you fear them, so once i didn't do as i was told they started yelling, so i was like afrid and then i was like bashing back.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So if someone seems angry with you that scares you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if someone has a angry tone, or if i'm asked stuff. since then i like to do stuff myself without someone asking, and i just wanted to be free of those tasks when at 10+ due to schoolstuff and kindergarden was quite annoying. i might of had a hard time out with people. but why i block all kinda feelings is the question. shame guilt eb\verything. can it be sorting issues? i'm about to puke.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I think a big part of your problem was the lack of caring and intimacy from your parents--especially your mother--when you were young
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hmm ye, check this, i used to do what she told me most of the time and got mad when i didn't get to do as i want.

• The neurotransmitters noradrenaline, serotonin and dopamine are associated with nausea.

• Noradrenaline and serotonin possess anti-depressant qualities, which eventually act upon the mesolimbic dopamine pathway to brighten mood.

• The serotonin system has been found to be significantly involved in spiritual experiences and spiritual awakening.

• Swedish researchers have discovered serotonin to be significantly involved in the capacity for transcendence, the ability to make life-affirming sense of phenomena that otherwise defy logical explanation.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, but what does that have to do with what we were talking about?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well i have been in stress for 2 week and lost like 5 kg hardly eating or sleeping. today nearly puking again, felt like that a while ago. this thing causes nausea. when i stop smoking for like 20 min my body goes all whacked. it's suppose to be like transcendence to new info tho. so if i talked to you about it, i guess i was right about something? i'm starting to doubt losing weight will be an issue heh.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but you were all over the place with that--I couldn't follow what you were trying to get at.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

basically nausea in meditation is like a transcendence to something new, so whatever we talked about made me puke, and get rid of something in my mouth(cortisol i think).

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Cortisol?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

stress hormone?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
But I don't understand still what we're talking about here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

imagine the chakra system represent a body part with emotions in it, so every time you accept an emotion you go further and further until you released them all, so i was like getting cortisol in my mouth cause my stomach is loaded, and puked it out, sometimes i keep getting water all the time going out. so like i lost 16 pounds doing this in 4 weeks or so. it should be a stress symptom, since i don't eat. and now i kinda puked it out in my mouth, it has been tasting very badly for weeks now. hmm maybe i'm on the tasty system or nose system now, something is wierd with it. my stomach keep getting filled with water and goes straight out.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK. Well, I have to be off--it's Independence Day here in the states and I'm off to eat barbecue and watch fireworks. So let's close this page and I'll talk to you on a new one, maybe tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

crap i forgot. take care of yourself don't take it in:) have fun.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I will--thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi totally in a different mood, cannot have sex anymore. my body is so stressed but it's starting to relief from a few massages.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i'm getting really tense. it's some control issues, i must of feared my mother of some reason, i think it's sensual issues. took a few massages and i was good to go tho. a shower seem to help.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what was making you so tense?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

constant lack of controll and stress i been having it for 14 days now lost 15 pounds and sleeping 2-7 hours.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What control did you need
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

control over my future and past and where my life is going. at the same time safety. control my needs. reprogramming myself to fit where i want. i'm reallyout of options to feel good. why cant i get the treatment i need. and the life. i'm sexually distressed.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That's really too much on your plate at one time to try to gain control of all of that at once
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thats why i went to bf. but has to be alone 7 hours here and i dont get enterained. and i lose myselfin it. god i hate norwegian therapy, why is ther eno help to get:( i'm so in despair. this is nearly killing me. stupid plan therapy, without any reasonable measurements. i'm even paying for my apartment and my mother has bought tons of shit and this just sucks. my bf don't wanna be with me there and he cannot even. is it even wierd i'm doing all i can for my treaters? they cannot help.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why can't you keep yourself busy when you're alone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

theres no way. i cannot find a thing to reverse this. i lack fantasy. people is what makes me do stuff. since i cannot be around people 24/7 i get all messed up.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What exactly do people provide you all the time their around? I thought you said your bf often ignores you and does his own thing on the computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

he does! and today he didn't and started watching things that make my mind hurt. i need to find some really stressreleasing activity, that i can do myself. i cannot think for the time being, my mind start hurting like hell. the reason i'm here is cause i need constant attention. do you think i'm adhd and asperger possibly?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Attention in what way--and be specific?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

as in someone who takes you around and entertain you cause you struggle come up with ideas i guess it's a organisation problem especially in distress. the troubles i have with small talk is cause the other people's life isn't something i have interest in, since i don't care who people are just how they feel, and i like talking to people about feelings, or sing i guess this is stress releasing. i like boat trips and being on mountain, reading books, play the computer. running about with people and get all the info i want. researcher i guess? i dunno how people think and i love knowing. then i like being massaged or cared for. when i fell on the coach everything just changed cause i wasn't healthy and had issues standing up. i'm too intelligent for my own good. this is why i went into drugs. you should of seen my dealer, he asked me to suck his cock and i refused so he throw me out, and then i went smashing a window bicycle home to my mom in despair, but well it was later on i got the drugs off him. after a trip to northern town i was in parties all nights long and everyone got really afraid.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
But none of us can be or need to be entertained all the time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its mostly cause distress levels of a normal life my stress hormones are really weak. as a woman in a relation with no organisational, no sorting and a traumatised past you can imagine how i feel when i go back in time heh, and there really is no job for me. especially now that they are forcing me to organize my life and be alone half of the day, you can imagine i'm stressed with my activity levels in brain. i never got myself relating to emotions or sort them. so i must of gotten both traumatized by all emotions and all activity, no wonder i got mad when sad heh. now i'm so good at emotions i can like be who i want to be around people but it's quite impossible do that when i'm alone.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why can't you just relax and be on the computer or read or watch TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

heh trying to find something really positive that requires no brain energy, so i can release the emotions and thoughts that has build up in my head without getting it out. actually i need to do some super memory stuff or something that requires mathematical sense, but i'm about to lose myself over, cause my brain is so filled with crap that requires sorting skills. i'm actually stressed by nothing to do.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How about getting back to playing an instrument?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can sing. need a lot of songs tho. got any positive ones? i used to listen to radio all day as a kid.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, I can give you a list next time. Listen--I have to go and this page is way too long. Let's close it with a rating and I'll talk to you later
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice