Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am looking to refill my prescription. how do I go about consulting

Customer Question

I am looking to refill my prescription. how do I go about consulting with the doctor to get it done?
Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 3 years ago.

my name is Camille and I am the moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. We match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. While you may have intended this for nother company, oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours, however,they are not able to write a prescription for medication of any kind. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.

Camille