Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

The following small combo from Wendys is very good for health,

The following small combo from Wendy's is very good for health, right?

A grilled chicken sandwich, small chili, and a small drink. Am I right in my assumption that a "grilled chicken" sandwich is better for the heart than a chicken sandwich that is breaded or fried or a regular hamburger with a hamburger patty, cheese, and/or bacon? Am I right in my assumption that it is a good thing that The Grilled Chicken Sandwich has only 390 calories? Am I right in my assumption that it is better to eat the chili instead of french fries? Am I right in my assumption that the chili from Wendy's has fiber that helps improve the digestive system? Finally, am I right in my assumption that it is a good thing that a small chili from Wendy's has only 210 calories?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello Jaime ,
I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

A grilled chicken sandwich, small chili, and a small drink. Am I right in my assumption that a "grilled chicken" sandwich is better for the heart than a chicken sandwich that is breaded or fried or a regular hamburger with a hamburger patty, cheese, and/or bacon?

Yes you are right.

Am I right in my assumption that it is a good thing that The Grilled Chicken Sandwich has only 390 calories?

Yes, it has around 330 to 390 calories.

Am I right in my assumption that it is better to eat the chili instead of french fries?

Yes, you are right in this assumption too.

Am I right in my assumption that the chili from Wendy's has fiber that helps improve the digestive system?

Yes, it has 6 gms of fiber which helps improve digestion.

Finally, am I right in my assumption that it is a good thing that a small chili from Wendy's has only 210 calories?

Yes, it has 210 calories.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.