Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

do you specialize in repair of nerve damage resulting in loss

do you specialize in repair of nerve damage resulting in loss of balance from hip replacement surgery and inability to walk?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

There is no specialist online for that but I can still help you. I understand your health concern and sorry to hear that.

Is she unable to walk after the hip replacement surgery?

Which specialist has she been seeing till date?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Correct she is unable to walk. She has seen Rheumatoligst, Neurologist, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Podiatrists, Psycologist, Internal Medicine, Neurosurgeon. You say that a specialist is not available, can you refer us to one?

Thanks for your reply Joseph. I mean there are no online specialists.

You have to see a neurosurgeon for nerve repair, if she is a diagnosed case of nerve damage.

You could see one in your area,if you tell me your state.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Has been to local Neurosurgeons but they provided no help! Have been told by local surgeons that there are no qualified Neurologist that specialize in her problem in Mobile, Al! I need to know who to see and where there is a highly qualified person to help her walk again. With her condition, is there hope for a cure? A local Neurologist said no!. We have not given up hope and need help if there is a chance that she can walk again...Thanks

I think you should go to a reputed hospital like John's hopkins hospital as she is a special case. It is very difficult to tell if there is or no cure.

She has to be examined by a team of specialists with different specialists so that a treatment plan can be conceived.

At this point, my suggestion is to take her to a specialty hospital rather than contacting your locals surgeons and losing your hope.

If you have any further question, I would be happy to help you.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service positive once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.