Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

A little bit of moisture in urethra, no pain now but a bit

A little bit of moisture in urethra, no pain now but a bit after sex.
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Do you feel wet inside urethra?
Do you have pain in urination or any other associated symptoms?
Did you got tested for STD?
Do you have history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had unprotected sex for about a month with a girl i was seeing. She had assured me she was tested, clean, and there were no issues.

About three weeks in I started feeling itching at the tip of the urethra. This eventually spiraled into full blown discharge and burning when peeing. It was extremely uncomfortable. I went to a Dr., got a urine test and blood test (both negative for STDS) and was given antibiotics for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. It cleared up within days except for a bit of moisture. It's a sort of cloudy moisture, but there isn't a lot of it.

So, me and her get treated. We wait two weeks and have sex again. Hours after having it, though, I get pain in the tip of my penis and it's been glued shut but some sticky substance. Prying it apart was most likely what caused the pain, but since saturday the pain has left and the moisture remains. I'm concerned because I have heard rumors about non-treatable gono....

BUT, here's the kicker- she got tested twice and both times she was negative. Like, this morning she got tested for a second time and she's all clear. That leaves me to believe that none of this is or was gono, and something else is afoot. Also, I haven't ruled out the possibility that rough sex might have irritated my urethra. The quickness of the symptoms and their dismissal seemed strange.

Dear Customer, Thanks for providing quick additional information.
I can understand your concern.

It sounds good to hear, that you had already got urine and blood test for STD, and has come back negative. As your partner, has also got tested, twice so i would not panic for any STD or other serious issue.

Slight pain in tip of penis, is common after rough sex.
Also, if you have prolonged sex, then skin of your penis will likely react to all this friction by becoming quite sore. Soreness is more probable if the sex is very vigorous.

You can apply any bland cream, such as aqueous cream, this would be soothing.
It is perfectly normal to feel wet inside urethra. If this was dry, then one would be subject to irritation and infection.
All males urethra are wet inside, this provides lubrication.

Slight moisture is common.
No need to get panic for untreatable gonorrhea. It is associated with symptoms like- burning and pain while urinating, increased urinary frequency or urgency, penis discharge, red or swollen opening of the penis, tender or swollen testicles and/or a sore throat.

There is no reason to worry for any serious issue or other STD.
You can use lubrication gel while having sex.

As your partner is clear, and you have already been tested, so there is no reason for fear.

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What about a chance of a UTI?

Dear Customer, Thanks for asking follow up question.

Some of the common symptoms with UTI in men are-

-Urinating more often,
-Pain or burning during urination,
-Pain or pressure in your lower abdomen,
-Urine that smells bad,
-Leaking urine.

In your case, considering your symptoms, and the fact, that you got urine test done, i would not fear for UTI.
No need to fear for STD.

Hello.
How are you doing? Let me know if you have any more follow up questions.
Thank you and take care.
Dr. Robert