Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

have explained my condition P V D I went to the privacy & security

have explained my condition P V D I went to the privacy & security page then could not get back after giving bank details.
I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

Was the cause of your pain in left calf ascertained by the colored doppler study?
Since when is the pain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do not know what the colored doppler study is. have just had pain in my left calf similar to P V D I had in my right leg.

Hello Hannah,

Is your pain on walking or even on rest?
What is the intensity of your pain; mild, moderate or severe?

Dr. Arun
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have been working today and has been fine no pain. Since coming home has been a bit of a niggle. the pain as only been started last couple of days is mild.

Hello Hannah,

One can fly with the PVD. So if the pain is due to PVD; flying on Friday would not be prohibited. Having said that; if you have any swelling, redness or tenderness associated with the pain; it will need a colored doppler study (specialized ultrasound) to ascertain the exact cause of it. If your pain increases in the severity; that too, would warrant an evaluation by the doctor.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.