Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

Hello..Ive been having severe stomach problems...seems like

Hello..I've been having severe stomach problems...seems like access fluid...need to keep spitting to rid of fluid...nasty taste..when I do get sleep...wake up choking on my own fluid...pillow all wet...can't keep nothing down...fluid is foamy and bubbly....going on a week now..also...stool became jet black in color three days ago...please help...
Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you assistance until you are satisfied,You should go to the emergency . This could be really serious . Your symptoms could be caused by several conditions, some of them could be really serious and should be managed immediately including :

Gastritis ( stomach lining tissue inflammation) , stomach or duodenal bleeding ulcer, esophagus tears , gastrointestinal enlarged bleeding blood vessels , liver or pancreas inflammation, gallstones, diverticulitis (these are bowel pouches that become swollen or inflamed ),bowel mass , bowel ischemia ( in this condition , a bowel segment is not receiving enough blood flow ), appendicitis or a gastrointestinal infection .

Go to the emergency , You should be evaluated ASAP.

Some of these conditions are managed surgically , while others are treated with antiinflammatories , antibiotics , parenteral feeding or intravenous fluids .

The doctors will need to perform some tests including : blood tests , urine tests , CBC, an abdominal X-rays , a stool culture , liver function tests , amylase and lipase levels, barium studies , bleeding scan and an upper endoscopy or lower colonoscopy .

With these tests , Your doctor will be able to determine what specific condition is producing your symptoms so you can receive an appropriate treatment .

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied .

Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have no insurance....

If you do not have insurance ,there are two options go to a walk in clinic where they charge you less or go to a public government health center ,You will pay only what you can afford ,no more than that .

Here is the link if you want to find a center in your area :

http://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/Search_HCC.aspx

Good luck to you and have a good day !