Robert Fernando
Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Experienced Family Physician

is there a way to treat veneral warts through this service

is there a way to treat veneral warts through this service?
Category: Health
Expert:  Robert Fernando replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Since how long you have these warts?
When did you tried to freeze the wart?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think I got this in 1998, This appeared as one I removed this and it would come back now and again. Well in Sep of last year it came back as several small growths and now they have become slightly painful or atleast in my mind they have.

As a small child I had a growth removed from this area and I originally thought this is what it was but now after what I see now I think I was wrong. I guess pride has kept me out of my family doctors office and I am looking for an alternative less embarrassing way of handling this but if I have to I will bite my pride and go into my doctor but I have heard of Podofilox 0.5% solution or gel that may work but I do not know nor do I have access to that. I guess this is a final ditch effort to find an alternative approach

Dear XXXXX,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.

Genital warts may go away on their own in about 10%-20% of people over a period of three to four months.

The warts caused by HPV are treatable by a doctor, and there are certain over-the-counter medications available, but the effectiveness of the medications is not proven.

Your doctor may prescribe following ointments:Imiquimod (Aldara),Podophyllin , podofilox (Condylox) or Trichloroacetic acid (TCA). If this fails, then your doctor may remove the warts under local anaesthesia using surgery or laser treatment.

Podofilox 0.5% solution or gel is a prescription medication & you need to get consult your doctor to get it.

Till then apply ointment Dermisil or Condysil gel.They are slow-acting medication that is designed to eliminate genital warts within 2 to 3 weeks.Both are available as OTC at your pharmacy without prescription.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Robert Fernando, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, Experienced Family Physician
Hi Raymond,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Have you taken those medications?
Have you consulted the doctor for prescription medications?

Let me know,
Dr.Robert