Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

ok now u scared me a little. well one month ago remember when

ok now u scared me a little. well one month ago remember when i went to the er they did cbc the blood was good, the thyroid was good. could it be the diet? or the heart
Well, I can't help if you're scared since you asked me to comment on something that obviously isn't normal, but that doesn't mean the world is coming to an end. Neither the diet nor your heart. I sometimes have trouble commenting on what you say because a lot of the time it's not very specific, like feeling weak. Is this something entirely new for you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not feeling weak is not new . like now i am sitting and typing and i feel lighheaded. yes yesterday i felt anxious and my arms were really cold and legs sghaky. but yes somewtimes i feel kind of dizzy

Can you check your blood pressure and pulse?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i cant my monitor broke . but holding my finger to the pulse area its not fast . and usually my pressure is on a low side.

Well, again, anxiety and breathing too rapidly can cause this. What you're describing definitely is not a heart problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so ok againj feeling dizzy or lighheaded what can it be besides anemia

Low blood pressure, anxiety, possibly benign vertigo if you're really dizzy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok so how do i deal with this. and also dont want to irritate u but have to ask, for the past 2 month i have been walking at least 3 miles every day eating better went form 182 to 173 as of today, if my heart was bad wo\uld i have been able to do it

That means that--just as I've told you many times--you're heart is fine. And what you're describing isn't heart related. What exactly do you mean by how to deal with it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what to do to not feel dizzy and lightheaded

For now I suggest you lie down and rest for a little while.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

and for the future.

Same advise--since I think it really is just your anxiety
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

same advice meaning rest., well its kind of hard i wake up every day at 5 walk do stuff at home then work come home at 11 go to bed at 1 am and its every day

Relaxation exercises and working on slow breathing then
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what kind od exersises and i think i am not allways breathing fast.and do u think i have enough sleep

How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i told u i come home at 11 but fall asleep at 1 wake up at 5

How long has it been like that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

a year

Well, some people do fine on that much sleep but usually a good night's sleep takes at least six hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so again my annoying question can my schedule do harm to my body or i can continue. because i am going to start full time job in september an at least be home early but wake up early too

No it won't do you harm but it can make you tired during the day
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok so how do i replenish my energy . vitamins ?

Vitamins can help--a multi-vitamin plus extra C and B complex. You could try either valerian or melatonin for sleep
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its not that i cant sleep. its i come home late and have to finish some stuff and then my husband wakes me up at 5 while its still not too hot to walk. as u know every new bad symptomm i get i get very anxious and scareed

So what else do we need to talk about here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dr chip again have been having a bad headache all day. its on top of my head and all around. i already took four advils during the day should i take two more i am in bed now with cold compress on my head

You can take two more--that's not too much for the entire day. You ought to get some capsaicin cream and rub it on your neck for these--it will help a lot. Just don't concern yourself with thoughts of aneurysms and brain tumors because you don't have either of those. We need to close this page with a rating please