Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi doc just coming up to lunch time and ok not great ish feel

hi doc just coming up to lunch time and ok not great ish feel bit down and tired and am in bit of disbelief at how long its taking me to come right after that golf, i know i just have to wait but its so hard doc doing the things i did over a week ago and getting nothing from it, dont want to play guitar anymore or see anyone much, and even if i did i dont enjoy it, but sure ill soilder on in hope
Peter--pick up the guitar now--force yourself to play--it will help, believe me. You just way overdid it with the golf--next time get a cart. You are going to be OK, just don't focus on how long it's taking--take it one day at a time and every morning meditate for a few minutes on the things you're grateful for and determine for yourself that today is going to be a good day. Keep forcing yourself to think positively even if you don't believe what you're saying to yourself. Believe it or not, repeating the positive eventually embeds it in your mind. Keep in touch, my friend.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok doc will do thanks for advice and for always been there for me , will check in with you in a few days , have a good day doc, agus go raibh mile maith agat, slan mo chara, peadar.----------and translate from gailge to english, ---- and a thousands thank yous to you , bye my friend, peter,