Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

My daughter (6 years) has a wart on her big toe. We put the

My daughter (6 years) has a wart on her big toe. We put the compound W bandage on it and the pharmacist told us to then scrape off the white skin. My daughter is screaming in pain. Is this normal? Do I have to do this or is there another way?

Anthony Bray MD : Hello!

Anthony Bray MD : it would probably be easier on you to take her to a dermatologist. One to two treatments with liquid nitrogen should take care of the wart. This treatment hurts a little but as well but it is quick and you can play the role of comforter.
Anthony Bray MD : i hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you!
Anthony Bray MD : Best regards,
Anthony Bray MD : Anthony Bray MD

can a pediatrician take care of it?

Anthony Bray MD : Yes most would carry the liquid nitrogen --- just call ahead to make sure that they do....