Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Hi. This question is regarding suppplements/ medications to

Hi. This question is regarding suppplements/ medications to qyickly recover from an interval training work out such as sprinting.
I was told that doing sprints would help me improve my levels of testosterone. However I get totally knocked out ny doing them. Later on the same day and the next day I cant barely walk let alone have sec. What supplement would help me right away? Or medication/cream?
I am a 27 year old male. 6'2. 180lbs

Thanks

Do you have leg cramps?

Any history of injury?

What are your current symptoms?

Duration of symptoms?

Thanks dear.

Hi--when you say you're totally knocked out are you talking about fatigue and exhaustion?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. I don't have cramps and I have never been injured.
What I meant by knocked out was muscle fatigue and sleepiness. It starts a few hours after the sprinting and lasts until two days after.

OK--can I ask why testosterone was mentioned above and how long has this been going on? No problem unless you do the interval training?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well.. for a couple of years I have presented low libido and softness during intercourse every once in a while.
I decided to change my eating, supplement intake and add the sprinting to help naturally the testosterone production.
The sprints are something new to my routine, a few months

OK--have you seen a doctor about all that and had blood work done? And, again, this only happens after the exercise?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The fadigue only happens after the exercise. wait.. no.. A few months ago I was waking up hurt and tired and wasn't really exercising

I did get blood test in January

Sorry for all the questions but any chest pain or shortness of breath with this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No problem : ) I know you need as much info as possible.
I don't feel shotness of breath or or chest pain

OK--and we can continue after this if you need. If we're just talking about a testosterone booster, citrulline and argenine supplements have been shown to be beneficial with that and I'll give you a link at the bottom of this after I finish. That said, this may not be just a testosterone problem--but I'd check your levels if that hasn't been done as yet--but it could be a thyroid problem, a cortisol problem, or, possibly a cardiac problem. So basically I would to the appropriate blood work for all that and I'd also get an echocardiogram and a stress test

http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/forums/showthread.php/12588-Arginine-and-Testosterone..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ohh okay!
Well.. I have the bloodwork I got done in January. Could I use that one?
I do not have health insurance anymore so it will be hard for me to get these two other tests done.
Do you think if I attach to a new question that test and post it to you you would be able to give me an answer? : )

Sure--give me the blood work results on a new page, but please remember to rate my service to you on this one first.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

absolutely!

But not having done the stress test and the echocardiogram should be a problem the find the solution?

Let me see the blood work first and then we can discuss that
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

perfect. On Tuesday I will get it from the doctors office. thank you