Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  30 years of experience
8227957

I have a strange sensation in my penis, it feels as if kinda

I have a strange sensation in my penis, it feels as if kinda eroused but it's kinda weird cause its always there and doesn't stop and it makes me feel weird, idk what this is please help
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question,

I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.

When did the symptom start?

Do you have any other symptom?

Is there any discharge from urethra?

Do you have redness, swelling?

How frequently do you have it?

Did you have unprotected sex?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have anxiety problems started having them about 2 months ago, and yeah I have unprotected sex sometimes, but I was fine until randomly one night, I had an anxiety, and then the next day I felt like this no other symptoms
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Did you consult doctor?

Did you have any test?

How is your urine? frequency, color?

Can you write about the sensation in detail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't been to the doctor,my urine is normal, and it's just like a kinda feeling around the trunk of my penis not the head just like the body of it, what caused it is I was at a party drinking and stuff and I was around marijuana, and I randomly had a homosexual thought go thru my head and it freaked me out and had me panicking about gayness, when I'm clearly not gay at all, and then the next day that sensation started happening still scares me I mean I've had sex since then also
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Aaron, for the information,

There can be a few causes for the sensation.

Urethritis is a common cause.

This can occur in infection.

Urinary tract infection, inflammation or infection of the prostate, stone in the bladder can cause it.

Herpes is one possibility without any rash externally.

The other possibilities are neuropathy or injury to nerve.

Marijuana can cause an abnormal sensation.

Though anxiety can be a factor but I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.

Doctor can take a few tests like urine analysis, swab test, ultrasound etc.

If no other cause can be found, then anxiety would pass away.

Please take plenty of fluid.

I hope this information helps.

I will be happy to assist, if you need any clarification.

Please feel free for any follow up query.

Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand that but I don't think it would be any diseases, because it was an extremely random thing, it kinda feels like pressure built up, idk it's really hard to explain, but idk it's worried me alot I've tryed masturbating thinking that it would relieve some of it but it doesn't
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

I noticed you put a poor service rating.

Do you need any more clarification?

I want you to be satisfied.

Please ask further if you need any clarification before putting a poor rating.

I agree with you that there may not be a disease condition.

But little possibility can be there & should be ruled out by tests.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you think would randomly cause a thought like that to go thru my head And make me feel this way? I have always been straight and never had any urges or anything of the same sex, but it's just like the other obsessive thoughts that I have and are anxiety likr
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
It can be that you are over anxious or preoccupied with those thoughts.

Sexual thoughts can cause abnormal sensation in penis.

Please try to be busy with other activities.

Try to read good books, outdoor play & activities so that you do not have time to think over those.

Please try to pass more time with family members.
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience: 30 years of experience