Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Hey well here i am again for the last four hours. Feeling pressure

Hey well here i am again for the last four hours. Feeling pressure in a chest horpt flashes. was at work when it started. Also my mom upset me she said one woman who was 54 was super healthyat least what my mom said well basically died from heart attack, so i have scare now for my mom who will be 54 next mknth and for me because i am trying so hard to be healthy. That woman ran and walked 14 flights of stairs she died when she was on. 4 th flor, maybe too much pressure
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
As I've told you before, just hearing about someone who "died" of a heart attack doesn't mean anything--it happens all the time and we don't know any of the details. I'm astounded your mom, knowing how you are, would even have told you about that. And there's nothing magical about the age of 54
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i know that the number is XXXXX magical its just past week people told me this died at 41 then tne actor gandolfiniat 51 and this moms friend its just very young. now i am laying at keep taking this long breathes.actually its been more then a mkth since i felt this pressure in a chest. now i am scared if she put pressure on her self and died while going up the stairs , iam walkingup and down the hills put pressure too

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Get back to me in about three hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am here

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How are you feeling now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

still a little bad stil some pressure but i did walk for 3 miles

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--so again, you worry that somehow you're going to have a sudden heart attack and possibly die?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes yes yes for me or my mom. i was so encouraged to walk and now have fear

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--but what can I tell you that I haven't told you countless times before about this--what can I say that could possibly put this fear to rest for good?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i dont know honest to god. its just u try to live ur life as normal as pissible u try to be healthy and then for me to hear this its like well she was as healthy as a horse and she issix feet under and i didnt live mylife very healthy all the time and now since i started it might not help me get bette health wise. its basically throws me off

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
It always throws you off. Don't you see how much time and energy you waste worrying about dying? We all die eventually--some of us sooner than others--but most of us don't spend most of the waking hours of the day thinking that will happen soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

doc i know everything its just hard to comprehend.doc please tell me whats going on. for the past week or so i have been feelinhg like i am blACKING IOUT FEELING DIZZY . weak. was walking today and felt weak.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--be specific about the symptoms here--what exactly is going on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i might be standing and then start to feel blacj=k in my eyes thyen would start feeling weak on my legs my start to get cold, shaky

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
And how long does that last?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the eyes can last on and off hours , the legs can l;ast hours too

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK. Sounds like it could be anemia or a thyroid problem, but it could just be your anxiety. I can't say exactly what it is but you need to be examined by your doctor. Time to close this page.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice