Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

Hi Ive lost my doctor and Ive had a problem crop up, I just

Hi I've lost my doctor and I've had a problem crop up, I just looked at my anatomy online an I'm getting a pain in my lower intestenal on my right side, its a little higher than where the picture shows my appendix at any rate its been bothering me for maybe getting close to a week I was wondering how important this is? could it turn into an emergency? all of a sudden or do I have time to find a decent doctor? please say something more that see a doctor

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Do you have vomiting,diarrhea?

Pain during urination?

Is it dull or sharp pain?

Burning sensation during urination?

Any other medical illness?

Are you taking any medicines?

Thanks dear.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no I have nothing going on except a little discomfort or very dull pain. I think if I use certain musles on my side that might put a little pressure on the area and the area just doesn't quite feel right no pain except I push in the area! then dull pain or discomfort yes I do have rumatiod arthriis and I am taking embral and also some simcor 500/20 and ARMOUR thyriod suppliment 60mg, asperin 81mg,some vitamins and IDORAL iodine suppliment

Thanks for providing more information.

As per your description,chances of appendicitis are less.

Possible differential diagnosis of such pain in lower right side of abdomen may include Ureteric calculi,Muscloskeletal pain,Irritable Bowel syndrome.

As you are suffering from last week and it's dull pain so it's not an emergency so you can make an appointment with doctor.

In the meantime you can take Advil/Motrin for pain.

Also do massage with topical analgesic ointment.

Drink plenty of fluids.

Hope this helps.
Please rate me high if you are satisfied with our conversation.
In case you have further query press reply to expert button.
Bonus and positive feedback are appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

you STILL didn't answer my was the first one(?) if this is a apendix does this go bad suddinly turn into an emergency,as Ive heard the pain can send you to the hospital,or does an appendisitus happen slowly or can it happen either way? as I said I do not have a doctor at the monent AND I AM NOT RICH (emergency room/clinic/) I am poor

Usually appendicitis present as severe pain and patients need hospitalisation in most cases.

Also usually there is nausea and vomiting.

Also it is more common in young males.

So if the pain is dull it would be a less likely differential diagnosis.