Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

im 22 Male 59 57kg (Just about Underweight Slightly). I have

i'm 22 Male 5'9 57kg (Just about Underweight Slightly). I have Health Anxiety, Non Smoker, Drinker. Fairly Healthy Eater, However Not the most active of Individuals.

My Heart rate when resting is low. (60-78). When Getting up and moving around the house it goes up to (84-110) However When climbing up stairs, (12-15) My heart goes crazy and shoots up to 128-130bpm!. Then Goes Down when resting within a few mins.

Is this normal or something to be concerned about? 130 is quiet High right when climbing stairs.

I have had full blood work up, 100% Normal, Not Diabetic, Anemic, thyroid is fine. Cholesterol is Fine. ECG fine. 24 ECG fine to.

Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you assistance until you are satisfied, when you are exercising ,there is a formula ,you need to subtract your age from 220 .

In your case , this would be 220 -22=198 .The normal heart rate while you are exercising would be 50-85 % of this number , for you would be from 99-168 .

This means that when you are exercising or when you are performing physical activity like climbing stairs your heart rate could go up from 99 to 168 beats per minute and that would be normal .

So at your age , this is normal that your heart rate changes like that and nothing to get worried ,specially when your heart beat rate is within the normal range levels like yours is .

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied .

Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.