Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

Hi I am currently usein meth on the regular and my urine is

Hi I am currently usein meth on the regular and my urine is the color of ice tea sometimes and something it's looks like there is cum in the toilet and I'm just peeing pleaser help
Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you assistance until you are satisfied, meth produces blood vasoconstriction .

As consequence , it decreases kidney blood flow . In the long term , this could produce kidney damage.

On the other side , meth could increase the risk of developing bladder ,kidney or urinary tract infections.

Ice tea colored urine could be caused by many factors including : urinary tract infections ( which meth can produce ) , the presence of blood in the urine ( which could be a sign of kidney damage ) , bladder or kidney stones and /or dehydration. Other conditions that can produce ice tea color urine are liver disease, liver inflammation or liver failure ( meth could affect your liver ) . Meth raises body temperature , increases heart beat and makes you sweat more . As result, it could produce dehydration a common cause of ice tea color urine. In some occasions, there are some foods that can produce ice tea urine like rhubarb ,aloe and /or fava beans .

All these factors should be investigated .

Right now , You should contact your regular doctor so you can have some tests done including some kidney function tests, creatinine , GFR ( glomerular filtration rate ) , a pelvic ultrasound ,liver function tests , urea levels and bilirubin levels .

With these tests , Your doctor will be able to determine what specific condition is producing this ice tea urine so you can receive an immediate treatment if you need it .

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied . Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can I get blood work done will I get in any trouble by the law?
You can definitely get blood work done ,it will not get you in trouble with the law , your results are completely confidential.