Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

doc its me again sorry to bother you again doc but im at the

doc its me again sorry to bother you again doc but im at the end of what i can take, im about to craic and wreck my appartment , my mind is stuck between shattered and huge aggitation , like i want to cry or run and ive done both, and it wont release me , i have to change the dose now doc my gp is away for wk , tryed to see him today, no more, do i go up doc and how much
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You're never a bother Peter. When did all this hit you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

suppose i got rapidly worse like this doc yesterday when i went for the walk and it released it but , ive walked today and it wont release and sometime for a second or two i try keep going but then i just drop like im straining to stay up but i cant i cant ly down or im shattered and down or get going or i just go over the top with anxiety , and i cant take it , i just want to cry right now and earlier i was telling my friend i wish i got knocked down or that i died in the night as i cant go through this its so severe doc

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried sleepers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am low on them doc and had to go with 3 yesterday from the 4 the previous 2 nights and i woke twice and then at 4.30am and couldnt sleep so i had to take another half and slept till 8 ive been pouring sweet and nightmares last 3 nights too. then today only had 2 and half so during a tiny spell of strenght i went home and got one off my mum and i still have that one left so i prob been straining and anxious bout all that too. and have gone longer than normal streches and with less too but not by much and thats happened before

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK. Peter, I really don't think you should up the dosage at this point. At least not for another day or two. Try your best to ride this out and maybe use what sleepers you have, but I really don't think the thing to do is change the dose right now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok doc i will do as you say , i hope it gets better doc, i know it should , please god tomo will be bit better or next day thanks doc

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Be sure to stay close with me Peter
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice