Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi doc well think im a little better but very bad anxiety doc,

hi doc well think im a little better but very bad anxiety doc, went for walk this morning , think that over exertion of the golf really messed me up good, was this to be expected doc and for this long and with keeping balance will i be back where i was soon , its very horrible going through this and filled with doubt and worry
What do you mean by bad anxiety Peter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

raw and panicy doc and very upset by what has happened , frightened that i wont get back and im hanging in there by a thread , trying to put the thought s out of my head but its hard as im still unstable,just hope i have the strenght to keep going and it get better soon

Peter--do you keep a journal or a diary where you write down especially the good parts of the good days?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes doc on my calender and i was doing very good before the golf almost every second day was a good day or having good parts , its been 4 days solid of almost the worse ive been through only tiny good parts

OK Peter. Go back and look at what you wrote about the good days and remember all you can about them. Also, if you haven't done one yet, make a gratitude list--all the things you have to be grateful for--and keep that close and read it aloud several times a day and think hard about everything on the list. The idea is to fight and fight hard against the negative demons and keep them out of your mind whenever they try to creep in. The idea is to stop the cycle of negativity and not let it keep spinning and gaining speed. I really think you're going to stabilize my friend, you just need to back away from the cliff and stop looking over the edge.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i hear you doc , i will do my best , thanks doc, enjoy your day and will chat to you soon my friend