Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi doc well i just come back from the brink, i had one of the

hi doc well i just come back from the brink, i had one of the worst days ever today, . nothing i did was working and i felt so week and out of it, just when i couldnt take it anymore i just got up and walked even though i was so wrecked i did ten mins and when i got home i lay down and the power of the meds started to release i started to yawn and my jaw shoulk and the world started to come back, still not brilliant but a fair bit better, didnt exercise since golf to scared to,will i be ok now
So Peter just forcing yourself not to lie there helped?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes doc i would have done it few days ago or yesterday but i thought if i do i will over do it as i did at golf i thought my body need the rest but today it hit me really hard i felt so so ill and faint , only thing to do was walk and at time it didnt feel any better but when i got home and lay down it started releasing,not sure what to do now to keep it going do i go for a bit of a walk again or is that enought my usuall is bout 20 mins daily, golf was 3 hours and up hills and carrying clubs never again doc,thought i was a gonner there

Well that was a bit extreme--the golf game with actually carrying your clubs. A short stroll--fifteen to thirty minutes--will never wear you out. I'd suggest you do that three times a day to keep the juices flowing. I think some of this is just your thinking that being physically tired is the same as being depressed and they really aren't the same. No matter how you feel, a short walk will never tip you over the edge, so keep doing that. I still think you're on your way to being stable
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok doc thanks im def feeling better than i was after walk but yes i def over did it and i know i was physically tired but it also really did mess me up mentally too, but ill put that down to the excess o golfing and that ill keep up the walking again now, thanks doc and ill keep you posted