Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  M.B;B.S ; FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialties

the area under my penis where i got circumcised hurts and has

the area under my penis where i got circumcised hurts and has two very small white patchy spots

Hello and thank you for the question.
Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace an exam by an in-person.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Specialist and i will do my best to help you today.

You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

Since how long do you have these?

Is there any associated itching?

Urethral discharge?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have has a stinging pain for about 3 week just on the underside where I was circumcised, no itching and no discharge at all no pain urinating either, There are just two very small (tiny)white patches that hurt

Thank you very much for the useful information.

This can be due to localized skin irritation and excoriation secondary to moisture (sweat), friction (from garments/intercourse) complicated by a fungal infection.

Right now you should keep the affected area clean and dry.

Avoid tight fitting clothings.

Use topical anti fungal ointment (available over the counter) such as Tinactin or Lotrimin.

You can also intermittently apply Lignocaine ointment for relief from irritation or burning.

See how you respond to these measures. Most likely this is going to settle down soon, but if this does not improve, persist or get worse, you would need a clinical examination by the doctor and testing for STD's as well.

I would have been worried too if I were at your place, but let me reassure you that this does not sound serious at all. It is a treatable condition and carries a good prognosis with appropriate management.

It was a pleasure assisting you and thank you very much for visiting us.

My goal is to provide you with Excellent Service - if satisfied with the response, Please do not forget to Rate my service.

If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindest Regards.