Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how r u, well doc i went golfing with my dad on weds,

hi doc how r u, well doc i went golfing with my dad on weds, knew it would be hard on me but i wanted to give him a lift, well the last 3 days have been brutal, ive been through all the emotions from depression to anxiety to no energy and am sleeping alot too, i really enjoyed the 9 holes but it was way way over what i can do, feel like crap now but a little better do hope it will stabilse tomo or if not def mon, how long doc before i can excert my self pretty normal with out these consequenes
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Good gesture to you dad Peter. Where do you stand on the sleepers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks doc , think he needed a lift , and it was lovely to interact together again.was consistanly on 3 doc but since the golf 3 to 3 and a half, as im so all over the place it helps stabilise me some what my doc is ok with me on them as he think s it will be 8 wks or more before i stabilze fully, just so horribe to be making good progress and then all over the place , will the recovery be always this slow doc or when i reach 6 wks or 7 should i see a big difference

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So basically the time on the course with your dad was good?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes doc but got tired on 4th and and started ruminating on shots and thought id had enough but i pushed on and by 5 i came round and started to feel better again and played the best on the last 4 holes,

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Good. Here are my thoughts again. Let's look at it like a fever that comes and goes but there are times when it's hot there. That indicates that whatever's causing the fever is slowly but surely going away. Same here--take the good times you have as "no fever" times and concentrate on the fact that they wouldn't be happening if the meds weren't working. I know it's very hard, my friend--to almost get to the summit of Everest only to hit a blinding snow storm but you just wait til the weather clears and start taking one step up at a time again. I really feel you'll make it but it may take a while longer.
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice