Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

And u dont think i am bleeding inside

And u dont think i am bleeding inside. every time i see blood i get so scared because i think its terminal or because it is from the antibioticks or advils

OK--so basically with the tissue there's a little bit of blood on it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes and it hurts there too. i dont know why i di it . but as i told u i started sticking toilet paperin my anus to see and it was red not all the paper but was red

OK--cancer doesn't hurt. Hemorrhoids do. This is a very small amount of bleeding and it isn't dangerous. If you use Preparation H it should resolve in a day or two.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can u pls tell

me. if its not hemoroids. what else can it be or what i experience something else. my pelvic region hurts too

The only other possibility is an anal fissure--a small tear in the anus and that isn't serious either. Stop asking me to tell you if it's something serious like cancer or C diff when it's not
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry. just when i seeblood i get on top of my anxiety even more crazy. ok so u saying no er

No ER and no danger here--try the Preparation H
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i know u dont likewhat if questions but what if its wont go away in two days. means danger or not

Then have your doctor look at it since you might need a prescription like Anusol suppositories or Proctofoam. And for now stop sticking your finger and tissue into your rectum.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok at the end u say even if it will not heal and i need a doctor its still just either a tear or hemorroids not bleeding or cancer

I don't know how to be more clear here--this isn't cancer and nothing really gives this combination than a little bleeding and some pain but either hemorrhoids or an anal fissure. Cancer doesn't do either of those.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hellonwel same thing today see mred only when wipe. no blood on panties, or toilet

What more do you want me to tell you beyond what I've already said?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont know something more encouraging

What could be more encouraging than to tell you that it isn't serious--not cancer or C diff? I don't understand except that there are times when you refuse to be comforted
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will be honest sometimes when people try to comfort me i think they either lie to me or think i am crazy

Do you think I'd ever lie to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no but i know other people would nit because they dont love me but because they want me to stop worrying

OK but I promise you I don't do that and what I'm telling you is what I'd tell any patient of mine--this is nothing to worry about
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i believe u just i guess when i see something off i panick. alsoni am very angry about the weight loss i was 182 now i am 175 i almost two ,onth my husband was 259 now 237

I already told you that's good--four pounds a month is a healthy rate of weight loss and you didn't put in on overnight so it won't go away overnight. If you keep doing what you're doing you'll continue to lose weight and that's a positive point. Time to close with a rating