Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

My girlfriend has a bladder infection. The doctor prescribed

My girlfriend has a bladder infection. The doctor prescribed Cipro. They also gave her a script. for nausa pills but they are very expensive. She has a lot of nousa with this medication. Is there any thng she can take to counteract this nausa that isn"t so exspensive? I don"t know the name of the nausa med. but it it something like one dae tayaphan. Thanks
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Yes, she can take a very good tablet for nausea known as Zofran. It is cheap and costs approx. 9 to 10 $ per 10 tablets. Check this link.

She should take the tablet about 10 minutes after taking the cipro to counter act the nausea.

If you have any further question, I would be happy to help you.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service positive once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!