A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. Private practice & hospitalist
3157612

What medication/hormone can I buy OTC that will chemically

What medication/hormone can I buy OTC that will chemically neuter or castrate me?  I am embarrassed by my actions and can't tell my urologist Dr. Breaux in Akron. I am 71 years old and have been masturbating 4 to 5 times a day I have always masturbated 5-6 times a week but I can't quit it and want something to slow me down...actually I want to quit masturbating completely.

Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.

Answers provided are for informational use only and do not confer patient-provider relationship. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

Hormones are serious medications and they are not available without a prescription. There is, in fact, nothing over the counter that would produce the serious effects you want.

You need to overcome your embarrassment and discuss this with your provider. You may have a hormone imbalance that is causing the increased libido. Masturbation is normal, but an increase from several times a week to several times a day may have a medical cause that needs to be evaluated.

All the best,

Schuyler

ξ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I intended to try and buy 4 products under the table...Estrogen, progesterone, anti-androgens, GnRH analogues. I want to seriously reduce my libido and sexual fetishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please delete any and all information about my credit card. I will not be using this service again. Your answer was a typical health care response...dance around a "real" answer when the Question, to you, is a morality play. You didn't step up to the plate.

Sorry, it is illegal to buy prescription medications without a valid prescription or to be in possession of them. They can be dangerous or even deadly if improperly used. That is a matter of legality and professional ethics, not morality. I have no moral interest in this whatsoever. It is your health that any of us are concerned with. A sudden increase in libido can be from a tumor anywhere in the system that controls libido from endocrine through the genital system. That needs to be evaluated by a competent health professional.

You may address requests for refunds to Customer Service. Those of us with the professional expertise to answer health questions have nothing to do with the financial arrangements a customer makes with Just Answer. We don't even know who you are, much less you credit card information.

Please see your urologist or an endocrinologist about your problem. That is for your own health, nothing at all to do with morality.

Here is the contact number for Customer Service:(NNN) NNN-NNNN They are available 24/7 to assist you.

Good luck and good health,

Schuyler

ξ

A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience: Board Certified NP, MS, RN. Private practice & hospitalist