Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

Hi I under went an Dilatation of outlet female bladder with

Hi I under went an Dilatation of outlet female bladder with cystoscopy yesterday. However no after care was provided. Are you able to tell me, whether I should avoid any activities etc.

Thank you

My name isXXXXX and I will be helping you today.

No prohibition of any activity is recommended after the cystoscopy with dilatation. As a matter of fact, normal activities are encouraged; though jogging and lifting weight more than 10 pounds may be avoided for 2-3 days. If there is significant pain, warm sitz bath may be done twice a day. Drinking plenty of fluids, fresh fruit juices would be recommended. Avoid alcohol and soda drinks.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.