Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Hello I am a 23 year old female. On April 22 my lip started

Customer Question

Hello I am a 23 year old female. On April 22 my lip started to tingle and than I started to get a red swollen bump in the middle of my lower lip, after that on my left hand between my thumb and pointer finger a red painful bump started to develop. I originally thought I had got bit by a bug. But exactly a month later in may the same thing happened. My lip started to tingle and than would get the bump and than the red bump between my thumb and pointer finger. I went to my doctor and he gave me antibiotics, he did not know what the cause of this was. Now, today the same thing happened. My lip started to tingle, the painful bump appeared between my fingers, and also I developed a mild itchy rash on my vagina. There is no raised bumps, it is just red and itchy. I have searched the internet and could not find anything, and my doctor has no idea what it is. Thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 3 years ago.

My name is Dr. Arun and I will be helping you today.

What were the investigations done for these symptoms?
Any significant past history or family history?
Do you have known allergies?
Any anxiety issue?

Dr. Arun