Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how r you. well doc been not great with cold but was

hi doc how r you. well doc been not great with cold but was fighting it great and it was nearly gone in 3 days but i stupidly was walking on 3rd day and it was cold and i only had tshirt on and cold came back lot worse but it on mentd now again, better times seem to be coming back more frequent now but i seem to pay for it the next day as i function better and do more as i am capable of more , but the next day or two im not great then back again and same cycle , know will be better as time by
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why only the T shirt, Peter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

awe it was changible weather doc and it was ok going out cold and windy on way back but ive lernt my lesson still not great energy and runny nose but it getting better, know it will be bit slowler than i thought but looking forward to the coming wks as i should get alot better then doc what you think

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, again Peter, when you're physically sick that can foul any of us up emotion wise. But overall, it really sounds as though you've been stable for more time now than ever before so I think you are finally at the right point meds-wise and you need to stick there. Slowly but surely it will be better but you have to guard your physical health. Keep in touch, my friend and say hi to Barack Obabma since he's visiting you
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will do doc yea he comes from my county , called offaly , his great great great grandfather lived there, in a town called moneygall , he went there the last time onlyXXXXXfrom me, prob will pop down there you never know, he been to dublin to and michelle and daughters in trinity collage uni yesterday learning bout there roots , fun eh. ha, will keep you up to date doc , talk soon my friend and stay well , peter