Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

I took Cymbalta 120mg (2/60mg) last night at the usual time,

I took Cymbalta 120mg (2/60mg) last night at the usual time, this morning I went to take my vitamins and accidentally included my cymbalta AGAIN. I am not overly concerned about side affects, but when should I take my next dose?? if I take it again tonight I face side affects again, but if I leave it for morning my routine will be messed up...

Anthony Bray MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray MD : i would advise you to take your second dose of 60 mg tonight and then tomorrow resume your usual routine.
Anthony Bray MD : i think that this approach would minimize the potential side effects for you.
Anthony Bray MD : I hope that this information helps! Let me know if you have further questions and I will be happy to get back with you!

I take 120mg.... so in each 24 hours I would have taken 240 - a total of 360mg in 48 hours....

Anthony Bray MD : If my response has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be much appreciated!
Anthony Bray MD : Thank You and Best Regards,