Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

okay Im sure you guys are going to tell me to go see doctor

okay I'm sure you guys are going to tell me to go see doctor but I have to ask if they have no insurance and on the other side of the ...

about 3 days ago I had an excruciating shooting pains on my left shoulder down to about the middle of my body on the left side any time I breathed deep it hurt more.....the day after that I rested...then yesterday the lower right side if my body just below the belly button its swollen and hurts and the left side of my body its still sore but now its just the outside of my left shoulder Doreen to the middle hurts...I can't lure down comfortably... now today I'm seating then freezing...and a temp of 95.7.. 2 degrees less then normal....what could be going on?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name isXXXXX and I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

I'm sorry to hear about these symptoms

Dr Brims :

What are your CURRENT symptoms?

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer:

yes

Dr Brims :

Can you see my replies above?

Customer:

just the are you there

Dr Brims :

I'm sorry to hear about these symptoms

Please tell me what are your symptoms as of today?

Customer:

all of them the pain on my left shoulder and down.. the swelling on my right lower back with my low fever chills and sweating

Customer:

pain with the swelling

Dr Brims :

Do you still have pain with deep breathing?

Customer:

yes...not as bad...it really hurts bad when I lie down on it

Dr Brims :

Okay, and nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?

Customer:

I've been nauseous but I also have been taking some zofram

Dr Brims :

And what area is swollen?

Customer:

its my lower right back just below the belly button on the right side

Dr Brims :

Any redness?

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer:

not that I can see

Dr Brims :

Are you having problems with the chat format? It seemed to take time to reply to my last question

Customer:

a little bit...I also had to look

Dr Brims :

Okay, do you have any medical conditions?

Customer:

yes I have... fibermyalgia I am also bipolar... and was in a huge car accident when I was 16 and I still have pain from that... it's mainly though my right foot my Tues and I did have my collarbone puttogether on my left side

Customer:

both knees

Dr Brims :

I see, and what medication are you on?

Customer:

lamictal wilbutrin serequel er morphine 100 zanaflex

Dr Brims :

Is that all?

Customer:

also vitamin D.. a cranberry pill.. and a multi-vitamin

Dr Brims :

Okay, have you ever been diagnosed with anxiety disorder?

Customer:

no

Dr Brims :

Okay, and just to make sure we are on the same page, you would like an idea of possible causes for these symptoms, correct?

Customer:

yes

Dr Brims :

Okay, the right shoulder pain is likely from an irritated nerve, which is causing pain on your skin

Customer:

ok

Customer:

so that will go away

Dr Brims :

The pain may be radiating to other parts of your body causing pain

Customer:

what about the swelling

Customer:

and temp

Dr Brims :

The swollen area on your abdomen may also be from an irritated nerve, but you may also have a appendicitis, or ovarian cyst or muscle contusion causing it as well

Customer:

are there other symptoms to an appendicitis

Dr Brims :

Pain is the most common symptom, there may also be nausea or diarrhea

Customer:

and what about the temperature with hot sweats and cold

Dr Brims :

These may also be due to an appendicitis

Customer:

so not all of its related then.... is it going to get worse if it is an appendicitis

Dr Brims :

If it is an appendicitis it is likely to get worse

Dr Brims :

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Customer:

when would I know that it's time to go see someone

Dr Brims :

I would advise you see someone right away if you have already noticed swelling

Customer:

another thing I just remembered I do have prolonged QT this wouldn't have anything to do with that right

Dr Brims :

No, that would not be related to this at all

Customer:

ok thanks

Dr Brims :

You're quite welcome

Dr Brims :

If you have any questions in the future, you may request me by asking for "Dr Brims"

Dr Brims :

If you still have any questions on this topic please feel free to ask

Customer:

I think I'm good for now thank you

Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience